Solution for global organizational banking
An integrative, secure and controlled solution for the import of data from local and global banks and credit companies, and performance of payment orders in all currencies.
Silver.net V.Bank is a modular, secure, automatic and controlled solution for the ongoing import of bank statements, balances and exchange rates, and performance of payment orders in all currencies.
V.Bank enables full integration between banks and financial organizations, to all ERP systems, accounting systems, V.Treasury for treasury management and other core systems in the organization and provides advanced control tools.
The solution includes an automatic module that sends notices via e-mail to both Silver.net and customer Support Center and to a list of users, and a mechanism that automatically e-mails SWIFT copies to suppliers.
V.Bank helps streamline work processes with the banking system to save control and protect significant resources.
Analysis and design experts designed a highly functional user interface that enables simple use of the Global Cash Management system.
Using a standard browser, you can connect to the GCM system, regardless of your location, and receive financial data from around the world based on the required authorizations.
A computer system flow signatories, authorized to sign payment and other orders, facilitates complex organizational signature processes: authorizations by signatory group, restrictions, authorities and legal entities assigned locally or globally.
The system’s information security meets the most advanced standards, including RSA encryption, and complies with the provisions of Sarbanes–Oxley Act.
The modularity of the solution enables the addition of Silver.net VFRM’s modules to create a complete financial desktop.
The leading integrated solution for the import of bank statements and performance of payment orders
V.Bank the leading solution for global organizational banking
Imports bank statements, balances and exchange rates from local and global banks, credit card companies and financial organizations
Automatic data control
· Automatic warning mechanism that sends an e-mail directly to the support center and to pre-determined users at the same time
· Deduplication mechanism that ensures that the database is sequential and controlled
· If there is a communications failure, the system skips accounts and fills automatically them in when the process is completed
· The solution enables interfaces and migration between various platforms and connectivity to ERP systems such as Oracle APP, SAP, SBO, Priority, Movex, CODA and many others
· At leading companies, data is written directly into the tables of the various systems, through interfaces developed jointly with them or with global financial integrator.
· Implementation of the solution, including setup of metadata, full monitoring and control of integration processes in conjunction with the unique needs of the organization
· Modular retrieval of any available tipe of account including statment current loan, foreign currency and securities accounts, deposits of all types and foreign currency exchange rates, vouchers, cross-rates and credit cards from banks
Work with local and global banks
· Modular solution for local companies through global cash management for international companies
· Import of bank statements, balances and exchange rates, from all banks, credit companies and financial organizations.
Information security and data protection
· The data retrieved is stored in encrypted, uniform and controlled databases at the account type level
· Password data is stored exclusively with the customers
· Option of compartmentalizing various bank accounts through different passwords, without any restrictions
· Automatic generation, every morning for time-zone of a set of reports by user/company/printer groups, including a consolidated balance report, bank statements, obligo report and control reports
· Generation of advanced reports through queries run on data repository accumulated since initial operation of the system, regardless of the length of time the banks have stored the data
Easy to use
· Specification and design experts designed a highly functional user interface that enables simple use of integrative solutions
· Quick and simple access to data from anywhere worldwide
Service and support
· Automatic service calls through a mechanism that issues e-mail alerts directly to the support center
· A team of exports is available to you by telephone or over the Internet
· A variety of SLA service contracts: basic service, silver or gold
Quick and seamless integration
· Implementation and integration experts are at your service to ensure quick and seamless integration of the solution by applying their expertise in development tools to reduce the costs associated with integration and operation
· Modular solution for organizational banking, cash and treasury management – V.FRM – that enables you at any time to create a full financial desktop through the addition of modules: global management and performance of payments, cash flow management, loan and deposit management, adjustments, risk management and collateral management
Sarbanes Oxley Act
· Compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act, RTGS, basel and other standards
Back-up site and creation of DRP scenario
· Option of copying systems to a back-up site for maintenance in case of emergency as well as creation of a syncronizled DRP scenario
V.Bank/EDI the leading solution for global payments and logistic processes
· Signature system that facilitates complex organizational signature processes according to a the signature work flow: authorizations by signatory group, restrictions, authorities and legal entities assigned locally or globally
Smart process scheduler
· A process scheduler that enables definition of various processes at the frequency desired and according to sequence of activities, according to the organization’s work methodology
Link to local payment process
· The solution that enhances local automatic clearing house process and/or performance of payments directly to banks through EDI and safes
Variety of logistics messages
· V.Bank/EDI enables the automatic and controlled transfer of a wide array of logistics message such as orders, invoices, receipts, transmissions to customs, etc.
Automatic distribution of SWIFT copy
· Automatic distribution via e-mail of the SWIFT copy received from the bank to foreign suppliers, along with a cover letter with details of the invoice paid, as received for ERP
· Integrative solution for automatic import of payment orders that interfaces to the organization’s core systems such as SBO, SAP, Oracle APP, Priority, Movex, CODA and many others
Payment factory – management of global payments
· Management of performance of global payments from any place around the world through a single, user-friendly interface. Payment requests from different branches/subsidiaries around the world can be checked manually or automatically, using a complex signature system, as required
Monitoring and auditing
· Performance of a complete audit of the work process and receipt of alerts when exceptions such as the following are found: IBAN mismatches, change in supplier account, etc.
Streamlining of organizational processes
· V.Bank/EDI enables streamlining of operational processes in the interorganizational financial chain
· Automatic creation and performance of complete business processes facilitates significant savings of resources and increased employee productivity
Information security and data protection
· The data retrieved is stored in encrypted, uniform and controlled databases
· RSA encryption of authorized signatures was approved by Banks, local and international organizations
· Smart identification key – organizational MiniKey and MiniKey for each signatory
Back-up site and creation of DRP scenario
· Option of copying the systems to a back-up site for maintenance in case of emergency and creation of a syncronizled DRP scenario
· Procedure for replacement of smart organizational MiniKey that is stored in a safe in case of emergency
Intercompany bank transfers
· Ability to perform intercompany bank transfers from the financial desktop using the cash flow module V.Treasury
· Extension to enable performance of transfers directly to banks by companies operating abroad, in conjunction with international organizations and use of standards such as SWIFT and/or SEPA.
For more information about Silver.net solutions >>
Silver.net Computer Systems Ltd.